I know it has been a while, but it seems like we have been busy. I have pictures of everything, somewhere. Big surprise I know, but I will have to have Richard help me find them later. I can not remember everything that has happened so here are a few highlights. We have had t-ball, soccer, football, and now basketball every Saturday. The kids seems to like doing it, or maybe it's the medals they get at the end. We also had swim lessons for two weeks. Aubrey loved them, she is like a little fish and loves the water. Mason on the other hand hated it. I think I had to throw him into the teacher more than once. He can swim, for some reason he was really scared this time. Richard is still doing the school thing, I can't wait for him to finish up, I am very ready to move to some place that I do not have people living above me. Becca is getting bigger all the time. She now has three teeth and is trying to walk. The other day she was trying hard to make a sad face and she really had to try. She is a very happy kid and I only hope she stays that way. Aubrey on the other hand has lost a total of four teeth and has four more that are loose. She doesn't like blood so they will be in there until the come out on their own. I am sure that I have much more to write about, but I will have to finish it up later when I do not have to fight children to type.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Almost gradution time!!! Where are you guys going to go? That is so funny that Rebecca had to try to put on a sad face. haha. Please post pictures. I am pretty bad myself about blogging so I should take my own advice. Glad you guys are doing well.
Great to get an update from the Goates'! You really need to post some more pictures! Glad all is well!
I love little Becca, and will miss her. She is such a happy little girl. I'm glad we're both leaving at the same time, it won't seem as bad. You've been a great friend here, and I can't believe your already moving!!!
Post a Comment