


Here are some of the cakes that I have been lately. Well I did 4 of the in three days. They all made it but one, I dropped it on the way to the car. It was also the only cake I did not get a picture of before we took them to the church. The Young Women in the ward did a fish fry and cake auction for girls camp. So I decided to help out and make the cakes. It was fun to do, but something I will never do again.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Cakes!
Posted by Goates' Family at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you're back with pictures! It's great to hear what your family's been up to. I LOVE that first cake (I don't think I would like to eat it though - I'm strange. I REALLY like how fondant looks, but I'm not such a fan of how it tastes! Did you make your own fondant? Do you have a good recipe for it?) Sorry for the random thoughts. Just thought I'd say hello!
We have a birthday coming up. You should think about coming to make a cake- my store bought ones never look that good!!!
Post a Comment