Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big changes

So much has happened with us that it hard to know where to start. As for pictures, well I still do not have my shoes upacked so therefore you should know that there will be no pictures at this time but they will be coming. We managed to get everything packed, loaded and unploaded at our new apartment. About a week or so before we left Becca fell and cut open her head, don't worry we have pictures. So we had to go to the ER, it only took under a hour, and they glued it back together.

We moved into our upstairs apartment and after getting everything in we decided that we didn't want to have to move again in two weeks, we were able to stay in this one. We are in a two bedroom place while we look for a house, which we are hoping will be next month. We are slowly adjusting to life here and are staying busy. I will have have to post greater details later, but I thought now that we have the internet I would let everyone know we are alive.

2 comments:

The Steeds said...

Good luck with finding and getting a home. We are in the same boat. :) Hope all is well.

TJay and Jenni said...

Yes, I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Congrats to you guys on the move, school, and pasing tests! Isn't it crazy we are done! Sorry about becca, how sad. I am glad she is okay. Keep us updated. And come visit some time in the future. Hope and liv still ask about aubrey and mason. Keep in touch.