Friday, June 22, 2012

The last school year kept us busy. In fact we are spending the summer doing nothing! I have a few minutes while half of my kids are asleep to give a run down. I will post pictures later, I promise. So here are a few of the things that we did last year. Well school, field trips, going to the doctor, gymnastics, dance, girl scouts, did I mention going to the doctor (we did that a lot), short trips around Texas and lots of others. We managed to stay busy, in fact I am loving being able to not worry about being here or there right now. Someone asked me at the dentist the other day what we were doing this summer and here it is. We are sleeping in- well the kids are, swimming, doing crafts and just relaxing. I will get some picture up later, but for now I am going to get back to deep cleaning my kitchen.

0 comments: