While Jenell is recovering I thought I would take a minute to post our announcement! Our new daughter Rebecca Carol Marie was born July 21st at 8.0 lbs 20 inches. Everything went really smooth and both Jenell and the baby are doing really well. I'm going to repost a link from my sis Teresa's blog page that covers the picture scene pretty well and you can visit her page here for more current post.
http://www.teresas-corner.blogspot.com/
Richard and Jenell had their little girl today! Here are the stats..
Name: Rebecca Carol Marie Goates (I love her name!)
Birth: July 21, 2009 @ 3:48
Weight: 8 lbs even
Height: 20 inches even
Now on to the photos!

Aubrey and Mason outside the Hospital.

Mom and baby. I think Jenell looks great for just having a little one.

The whole family!

The whole family take 2.

Grandma Jensen and Rebecca.

Rebecca's little feet.

Full body shot.

One happy aunt! I don't think I have held a baby this young since Jon. I don't even know if I held Jon when he was this young.

I was so happy to be holding her!

I was talking with her. :)

Her eyes are open! She is so cute! She may look grumpy but she wasn't. She was in a pretty good mood.

Aubrey with her new baby sister.

One happy brother.

Proud father with Rebecca.

I liked this shot.

Aubrey, Grandma and Rebecca

Mom, Dad and Rebecca!
4 comments:
very cute-the kids look so excited! I told Dylan that Aubrey's mommy had her baby and I told him yal named her Rebecca and he said no her name is Underdog (assuming that is what Aubrey told him!) And then he asked, "Is it cute?" And I said I am sure she is, and he said I want to go to Aubrey's to see if it is cute, and I said well you have to wait to see when Aubrey's mommy is feeling good to go, so he called to ask her! Let us know when yal are taking visitors Dylan is very excited to see her!
She is so cute! I just love her little cheeks! Glad to know that you are all doing well. She is a cutie!
Congratulations you guys!! She is beautiful. I'm glad all is well, let us know what we can do and when we can come and visit.
COngrats you guys! She looks beautiful and you kids have grown up so much. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment