Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just to compare...

I thought it might be interesting to post a baby picture from the day of birth for each of our kids. With Aubrey we didn't have a digital camera, so the picture is taken from a camcorder.


5 comments:

Tabitha said...

They all look they have the same nose! She is beautiful! I've never done the bow thing on the head-Jenell will have to teach me how!

Katie said...

Congrats! She is adorable! I love those chubby cheeks! I for sure need to come visit...without my kids of course. :)

Nicolette said...

Love that little Rebecca! I need to stop by and see her; she has such girlie features:)

Josh and Jillian said...

Congrats! I am glad you and Rebecca are doing well.

Morgan said...

Congrats on the new little one! You guys have a great recipe for kids...you need at least 3 more...ha ha ha!