I just love the pic of Aubrey putting make-up on Mason! Very cute! And Rebecca is getting so big and extremely adorable. Hope all is going well for you. Take care!
All of those pictures are so adorable!!! I love that Aubrey is getting Mason all dolled up, and her frowny face with the curlers is a classic! Little R looks so cute all snuggled up to you. And what a stylish quilt she has ;) Give the kids our love!!!
3 comments:
I just love the pic of Aubrey putting make-up on Mason! Very cute! And Rebecca is getting so big and extremely adorable. Hope all is going well for you. Take care!
Those are great pictures! The first two cracked me up and the last two are darling. Those kids are keepers.
All of those pictures are so adorable!!! I love that Aubrey is getting Mason all dolled up, and her frowny face with the curlers is a classic! Little R looks so cute all snuggled up to you. And what a stylish quilt she has ;) Give the kids our love!!!
Post a Comment