So I have pictures, just not ready to put up yet. But we are is alive and I think I would put something up here about everyone. Richard is still in school, getting closer to being done and I think we are all ready for it. Aubrey started school. It is Pre-K, goes everyday and she loves it. She is growing up way to fast for me. She thinks that she can do anything and everything. She also has her first loose tooth. My baby is growing up. Mason is still as crazy as ever. He wants to go to school as well, but enjoys the time he gets to play Dad's game (the Wii) and time with Mom. Becca is getting big, not sure how big. I haven't taken her in for her 2 months yet, bacause I was changing Drs and now she has my cold and I don't want her to have her shots while she is sick. She is a drool monester and I think might be teething. Really she is a good baby and gets cuter everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like everyone is doing well! When you have time you should post some pictures of little Rebecca!!! We need to see more of this little 'drool monster' :)
Brynlee has been drooling a ton too but I looked it up and I guess it is normal around this age-first teeth usually don't come until 6 months!
I've been wondering how yall (i'm in Texas) have been. I hear graduation is just around the corner...not that you'd want to wish away any time at Ponce Harbor. :)
Post a Comment