Thursday, December 16, 2010

A small update

I had a few minutes, so I thought I would write a small update on all of us. Aubrey has been loving her new school and we do not have to fight her to go everyday. Although he said she wants to ride the bus. It comes at 6:30 in the morning, so I do not see that one happening. Mason is on his third antiboic, here's hoping this one clears up his chest. Becca does not like to wear clothes, so she will disappear only to come back naked. On a side note she also decided that she wanted to potty train. All I can say is that she is a very funny girl. I do have pictures, but will have to post them a little bit later.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

potty train? really?! I need to get Ross on that! I'm running out of my diaper & wipes stash & there has been no deals lately!! HOw cute-enjoyed the update! Hope yal have a Merry Christmas!!

Heather Coon said...

Yes- post some pictures of your kiddos, I'm sure they've changed a lot since we've seen them- especially Becca! Hope you guys are enjoying the Holidays!