Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

I am not even going to promise pictures, because we didn't even take any of Christmas morning. We ended up waking up the kids a little bit after 7:00, because Richard's family wanted to skype Christmas. Thy have all been sleeping in over the break, which has been nice and not so nice. They have also been staying up late. Anyway, the kids had fun opening their presents and for some reason they always manage to get more then we plan on. I think that is my fault, I buy stuff through out the year and then forget that I have. The one thing the kids have been playing with the most is their zhu zhu pets. They now have more than enough and Becca isn't afraid of them any more. They have also only been caught in Aubrey's hair twice. All and all we had a good Christmas. We even got to go have dinner at some friends house. The kids loved it and once again we fought Becca the whole time to wear clothing. It is really hard to take pictures of the kids when she will never wear clothing.

1 comments:

Nicolette said...

Good to hear you're alive and well! Is Becca potty trained yet? Lucky! Keep posting!