So we have all been alive, well for the most part. It seems like someone has been sick since we moved. The best was getting the flu- we all got it at about the same time. We have also been fighting colds and now it seems allergies have hit. And who has it hit the hardest, well me. My poor kids want to spend a great deal of time outside now that it is getting nice, but it kills me to go outside. But enough of that, what has been happening to is.
Aubrey has been loving school and thinks she is ready to have a sleepover. She is growing up too fast for me.
Mason is getting bigger, it seems like everyday. He keeps telling me that he wants to go to school. I am hoping to get him in next year.
Becca is my crazy kid. She climbs on everything and thinks she can do anything and everything. She still loves to be naked and really doesn't wear diapers any more.
Richard stays busy with work. He was called as a teacher at church, which he seems to enjoy. We are still looking for a house and hoping to find one soon.
I decided to start training for a 1/2 marathon about the time we moved here- which I am not sure why because we are now have our 4th kid in August. So those plans have been put on hold once again.
There is a little look at our lives right now. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Where I have been...
Posted by Goates' Family at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What an exciting update! I'm sorry you've all been hit so bad with sickness, but that's exciting about baby #4! I haven't figured out how to respond to comments, but Doug finishes up with school in May 2012. He starts his rotations this May, which is exciting.
Congratulations you guys. I hope you are feeling better. It is nice to hear about what is going on with you guys. Hope still talks about how she misses Aubrey, we've got to get them together. Someday. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment