I had my ultrasound today and we were able to find out what we were having. Looks like Aubrey is right again on this one. We found out that it is a boy!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had my ultrasound today and we were able to find out what we were having. Looks like Aubrey is right again on this one. We found out that it is a boy!
Posted by Goates' Family at 2:22 PM
5 comments:
Hooray! That's very exciting. I'm sure Mason will appreciate having a little brother so he won't have to play with barbies so much anymore :)
That is so great! What a great mix you will have, all nice and even: 2/2 ratio. Perfect. Hope you are feeling good and all is going great. Tell Richard congrats for me as well.
Awesome! So exciting! Is Mason stoked?
That's awesome you guys. Congratulations!! 2 boys and 2 girls. Perfect. I hope you are feeling well. keep us updated on how you all are.
Yay! I knew you'd have a boy. We're excited for your guys!
Post a Comment