Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Still around

Believe it or not, we are all still alive. I just do not much time to do anything. We stay busy and have started to count down to the end of school. I am even thinking of making a count down chain. I am kind-of getting sick of driving Aubrey to and from school everyday. Although it will be much easier this year then next. I have signed Mason up for pre-school. Something that has been much needed and he is more than ready to go. Aubrey joined girl scouts when we moved here and she loves it. I have a harder time with it, it is very unorganized. But at least they started it and someone is trying to get things going here. She will start a new school next year, she got into the PACE program here. It is a gifted and talented program here and she are glad she was able to get in. I ma hoping we can get Mason in as well, then they would go to the same school. I go back in at the end of May for another ultrasound. We are hoping that everything looks good on this, because if not, I will be put on bed rest for the rest of the time. With three kids and summer vacation coming up we are really hoping this doesn't happen. But for now we are all doing good and just waiting for the weather to get good to start swimming.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I hope everything goes well! We've got you in our prayers!

Josh and Jillian said...

Hey! We just moved back to Jacksonville. We missed it so much and decided to make the big move across the country again and make it our last. That is exciting that you are having another boy. I bet Mason is excited. Glad things are going well!