Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Made me laugh

So I think I have pictures of the kids- somewhere. As Aubrey has learned since we moved, it is in a box somewhere. And soon she can say that about everything but Richard's stuff. I have been trying to get everything packed up before we go on vacation and all of my stuff gets moved. So far so good, other than the fact I need to pack the kids room. Becca loves to "help" so I have to have a day when Richard can take the kids and I can head in their room.

But my funny story. We were on the way to church the other day- Richard had to be there early for meeting- and the kids were looking at pictures from their scripture bags. Mason had a picture a girl from the ward had made of herself- still not sure who she is. But he was telling Aubrey that she is his girlfriend and they are dating. All I could do was laugh at this. My four year old sounded so grownup. Then he went on to tell Aubrey that he was going to marry her when they got older and then kiss her on the lips. Yes I know he is too young for a girl friend, but hey it is something other than games and movies, so I will take what I can get.

1 comments:

Tabitha said...

wish yal could have made the trip to st augutsine with richard! miss yal!