So I know that I am way behind in writing, but really I haven't have a great deal of time. I thought I might when I went done to Houston to see Kyle, but I spend as much tie with him as I could. I pretty much stayed in the NICU or the milk bank or was getting something to eat really fast. Since he has been home we have been trying to get things together and get things back to normal. Although I am not sure what normal is.
So back to my pregnancy story. When we first found out we were expecting, my biggest fear was that the epidural wouldn't work this time as well. This pregnancy for me the was hardest. I was super tired and just wanted to sleep all the time. But with three other kids, that was not really possible. I also managed to get every sickness that came our way. Other than that things were ok, until we went in for the ultrasound to see what the sex of the baby was. My doctor saw that my placenta was low, if it didn't move up I would have to have a c-section. That was another one of my fears. So I was to go back in for another ultrasound to check it out. With that ultrasound she found that my placenta had moved, but she noticed that the baby's belly was a little big. So I was sent down to Houston to a specialist for a second opinion. He found extra fluid as well, but wanted to give it a month to see if anything would change, maybe for the better. So after a month, back down we went. Sure enough there was extra fluid, for both of us. In fact my doctor in Houston decided that here would be too much fluid to have a natural birth, I was would have to have a c-section. I would also have to have him a little early, we know at this point that he was going to have to have surgery. This was about a week before I ended up having Kyle. Which is a long store in it's self. So I will save that story for another day.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Haven't forgotten.
Posted by Goates' Family at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am glad you posted an update. I will be waiting for the next installment. Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment