Thursday, November 17, 2011

And the fun started

Now for the story of the night kyle was born. It was around 8:30/9:00 that I thought my water had broke. I wasn't too sure at first because my due date wasn't for another month. But
I finally decided that it would be best if I went to the hospital just in case. We called some good friends of ours who came and git the kids. We ever so thankful for everything thy did for us that weekend. They were a life saver. Just as we were leaving and remembered that I hadn't fed the cat for the night. As I bent over to feed the cat it was very clear that my water had broke. So we grabbed my purse and our phones and took off to the hospital. They checked me in and within a short time got me ready to fly down to Houston. Since Kyle was going to have to have surgery, they were going to send me own there to be with him. Since I was going to deliver down there, Richard took off so he could make the two hour trip and be there as soon as he could, we both knew that he most likely was going to miss the birth. I guess I should say that it was after 11:00 that they got me checked in and found that I was at a 3. While we were waited for the helicopter, my doctor came in the see how I was doing. The crew arrived to take me and my doctor decided to do a quick check to see where I was. It was close to 12:00 at this point and I was at 5 and starting to really feel my contractions. My doctor pulled the plug on my flying and started to get me ready for a c-section here in town. I called Richard and luckily for both of us he had made it to the gas station. He came back and the sent me to surgery. They has also called my pediatrician in as well. he thought he was coming in to get the baby ready to be sent to Houston. I was very so glad be was there. So that brings up to the point right before Kyle was born, which will have to be saved for another day due to the fact that Kyle thinks he needs to eat.

0 comments: