It has been forever since I posted anything, because the kids and I left to visit family. We had a great time and I had a hard time leaving, we were all happy to see Dad. It was a full two weeks and we did a lot and wouldn't you know it, I didn't have a camera, so I will have to get pictures from family. I also was able to have my sister and her husband take pictures of my kids. They turned out way cute. The kids love playing with the kids and bothering the poor animals. But we are home safe and even made it in time for Mason to get sick at home. So glad that we made it and it wasn't in the middle of the airplane or something. Hopefully I will have some pictures for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was great seeing you!! I will have to finish downloading pictures and get some to you!
Post a Comment