So I have been putting off cleaning my house and well just about everything else since I got home. I did do laundry today and made a real meal. It was spaghetti, but hey I made it. So in my not wanting to deal with anything I found this website:
www.amybutlerdesign.com
I thought there were some cute things there, now if only I had time to sew cute things like that, knew how to and the money to do it.
Friday, August 8, 2008
website
Posted by Goates' Family at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah, that sounds about what I like to do...anything but what I actually have to do! So good to be back in touch, sorry I haven't posted for a while, but we are good. Living in Texas..crazy..but Derrick will be done in May with his MBA,so then we are off again. So how is School for Richard? How much longer you going to live in the good ol HOT Florida?
Post a Comment