Sunday, August 10, 2008

should have known

The kids were playing pretty good with each other today, so I was letting them be by themselves. They stopped yelling at each other and that should have been my sign to go see what they were doing, but no I thought that they were just playing well. Mason came out to show me something and he was covered in something. At first I thought it was lotion or soap, they both are getting into them all the time. Then I noticed the smell. Aubrey had gotten the baby Vick's out of the bathroom and they rubbed the whole jar on themselves. She tole me that they did it because the both still had their coughs and it smells good. I put them into a tub, which didn't help at all, Mason still had a Vick's look to his hair. Maybe that was what they needed to get rid of their colds.

1 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny.

I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the vinyl stuff. We haven't gotten our printer out yet. I thought that we would have had it out by now but our house is so small we have no where to put it. Please tell your sister-in-law I am sorry but I won't be able to do any signs for her right now, unless she wants to wait until we get into a house. Which hopefully will be in October.