Sunday, November 23, 2008

All fun and games

So I promise pictures, but well I don't have them so I thought I would write something about Mason instead. I have started to exercises in the mornings, I would like to do it before the kids are up, but I have a hard time getting out of bed at 5:30. A lot of times I will let the kids watch something while I head to the treadmill. Most of the time I will watch a movie while I run, watching a wall is really boring. That means to be able to hear it I wear headphones, I do leave the door unlocked so the kids can get me if the need. Aubrey has learned that this is her time, in other words she knows where all the candy is and tries to eat as much as she can. Mason on the other hand likes to bug me. The other day he found a new trick he now does every time I am on the treadmill. He takes his toys and throws them on and the fly back to him. Pretty funny, now I am waiting for the day that I fly back there with them.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Ha ha ha!

Chelsea said...

So how is the old treadmill? Is it like the best gift ever? :)