Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big Day!

Well it is here, today is Aubrey's 4th birthday! Crazy that our little girl is growing up. She is a joy to have in our family and we couldn't imagine what it would be like without her. I was going to put pictures up, but I can't find the laptop, sorry. But she had a fun birthday, even with me being sick. She went to church with Richard, Mason and I stayed home. She got to sit next to her best friend, the boy she says she is going to marry, because Richard is on the stand. I would love to say that she got a cool cake, but it is by far the worst cake I have ever done. I was going to do a cool princesses one, but the thought of making it made me sick, so I thought about doing an ice cream cake. Well that idea fell apart as I fell asleep thinking about it. So Richard made the cake and I put some frosting on it. At least she was happy with her presents. Now we all need to get over our cold stuff.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!!!

Tabitha said...

R u doing a party for her? Who does she say is her bfriend? I was a little confused!

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I can't believe she is 4! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

The Steeds said...

Happy Birthday, Aubrey! I can't believe that she is 4. How time flies!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! Sorry I am such a bad Aunt for not calling. I will make it up by giving you a super cool Christmas gift... which should be coming soon :)