Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas

I finally have something other than being sick to write about. We all are still sick, I getting over mine and Mason is starting it get worse. But we did get to go to the Christmas parade today. It was a lot of fun, it took about an hour and the kids got a ton of candy canes. One of the coolest cars I saw was a tigger car. It was an orange PT cruiser with tigger on it. One of the kids favorites was a group of dogs which looked like the dog Richard use to have, I forgot the name of them. All and all we had fun and the weather wasn't too bad. This will be our first Christmas without any snow, that might be a little crazy, for now we are just trying to get everything ready as the season seems to be coming fast.

1 comments:

Finkleas said...

Hey, this is Laura Hunsaker.... How are you guys? Your family is growing..WOW!!! So cute! Where are you living these days?