Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

I know that i am late getting this on, I'm slow and don't have any pictures. Richard told me that I put them on the computer wrong and then told me how to do it, like I will remember that. But we didn't have too many pictures, because our camera was acting up. We started Christmas eve at home, making cookies and watching Christmas movies. I still wasn't feeling all that swell, so we really didn't do too much. The kids also opened their PJ's for the year night and went to bed around 9:00. The kids woke up to a ton of presents. I had bought some throughout the year and Richard went and bought a lot the day after Thanksgiving. That meant that some of the kids toys are now gone. Some of the toys they got for Christmas we decided to put up for the future, they can open them again some other year. Both kids had fun playing with their stuff the rest of the day and I spent the day cleaning, the kitchen and then deep cleaning the kids room. It was different for us not to have Christmas with any family this year, this is the first time that we haven't been at someones house. But all and all we had a good Christmas and are now working on getting everyone over their colds.

0 comments: