I hope Mason is ready to be a middle child because as of July 21ish we are expecting to have another addition to the family. Today Jenell and I went into the Dr to get an ultrasound. So Happy Birthday Jenell you got to see you unborn child on your birthday and here's hoping that three is not the magic number that causes insanity.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! I am so excited!!! It's like Christmas all over again. I hope I get to see him/her sometime this year. Congratulations! I am so happy for you two!
I knew it! You've been denying it! Well we are close! And Happy Belated Bday...I had no idea! Which dr did you go see?
Congrats! That's very exciting. I hope the pregnancy goes well!
CONGRATS!!!!! How fun is it that so many of us are pregnant?!
Congrats guys! Hopefully this will get all the family out to see you! ;)
Good for you guys! You simply amaze me with all that you do. How fun to have a baby around the same time as Tabitha.
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well Janelle.
Congrats you guys!! Number 3...I still remember when you told me you were pregnant with Aubrey. Yeah, lifting weights... and you said it so causally, so I didn't believe you! Well I believe you on this one!!haha Hope the pregnancy goes well...good job for still working out..you are super woman!!
Post a Comment