I am sure you all are very tired of hearing that Mason and I are sick again, because I am tired of being sick. We both got our colds back and losing our voices. I lost mine last night and it kind of came back today. So if you are thinking of calling me, you might want to email me instead. I am just hoping that it will warm up here a little bit and we can get better. As for Aubrey and Richard you may ask, they both are fine. For some reason they don't get sick like we do. Here's hoping the next one doesn't get my immune system.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Warm up? How warm is it there? You can't say warm up until you are in 20 degree weather everyday :) I hope you get your voice back :(
PS Congrats on the news on the new one on the way. We'll let you guys blaze that trail! Get to feeling better soon you guys!
Congrats on the baby that is coming! We are excited for your family! Hope you are feeling good.
Congrats on #3!
Post a Comment