I had a doctors appointment yesterday, for the baby and I. Since Mason is sick I decided to take the kids with me , I hate being the parent that gets the other kids sick. It went a lot better than I thought it would. They were both still full of energy, but at least it was really quick. Aubrey was excited and keep telling the midwife that she has a baby sister, Mason wants a baby brother. Either way one might be happy. Aubrey was able to find the heart beat, with the little machine. She that it was fun. When we were all done Aubrey was a little disappointed, she thought that the doctor was going to take the baby out of my tummy, poor girl is in for a long wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw... Aubrey is so cute. It sounds like it is going to be a long few months for her. I am glad to hear that you and the baby are well!
Congratulations on a baby. That's exciting news!! You will get the true test of parenting when you get that number three child. Good to hear your doing well. Hope everyone gets over their illnesses. Enjoy your warm weather!!
oh that's cute. poor aubrey. my kids kept asking with taylor.
We are so excited!!! It is a long wait for all of us! You forgot to tell how Aubrey only wants a sister-not sure what is going to happen if it is a brother. Love ya all!
Post a Comment