Awhile ago we got Aubrey some shoes which were on sale at Wal-Mart. These shoes happen to have Tinkerbelle on them and came with pixie dust. I didn't look at it too closely, but it really was just glitter. Richard and I thought we had put it in a place she would never find it, but she can find anything that we don't want her to. So yesterday she decided to use some of it, on Mason. I think that she dumped a ton of it on him, because he sure did sparkle. She told me that she did it so that they could fly, like from Peter Pan. That right there in it's self was funny, but the story sure doesn't stop there. Later that night, Cookie our cat was out. I wasn't feeling so hot so I was lying down and not really noticing what she was doing. Poor Cookie was getting dusted with pixie dust so that she could fly too. The poor cat was covered head to toe. It was way too hard to get mad at Aubrey, she looked cute and innocent when she told us why she did it. All I can say is good thing she is so cute.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh that's so funny! Aubrey definitely is a cutie, and she sure is resourceful, to find that pixie dust and put it to such good use. Hope you guys are doing great!
That is cute!
I don't know if i told your congrats yet but we are excited for you. Good luck with school.
Aw... I miss them. I am really bummed that we didn't get to see each other :( I got spriknled with fairy dust myself... But not Aubrey style. Oh, and I have decided that if we ever go to DW with the whole family that I am totally willing to buy Aubrey a princess dress! All these cute little girls were wearing them and I can picture Aubrey looking so darling. Love you all!
And I thought my kids could teach yours some good lessons when we come down but I am now thinking it might be the other way around!!
Post a Comment