I have been meaning to post, but I was hoping to have pictures to put with it. I can't find any of our new pictures. I am sure that Richard took them off the camera, but I have no idea where they are. So they will have to wait. Other than that things are going good. It seems as if Mason and I are finally getting over everything, here's hoping and the weather has been some what nice for like a week. Which worked out perfect because it was the week that my mom came to play with us. We were able to enjoy the beach the whole week. We even got some cute pictures. I am willing to post them of the kids, but I am not a huge fun of me in a swimming suit while pregnant. Really I am not a huge fun of any pictures of me while pregnant, so don't be sad if you never see any. And as for those of you who don't know, we are having another girl, Aubrey was right. Which she came up with some names for her. They are Aubrey, Underdog, and Shoeshine. All I can say is at least someone in the family is thinking of names.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I vote for underdog...she would be the coolest kid on the block!
I am so excited that it is a girl! I think that I would have to vote for Shoeshine ;) Aubrey has such great tase. Give the kids our love!
Hey there don't forget you are going to have to teach that child to write her name--underdog is a bit shorter! Love ya all!
No pictures of me at the beach either!!!!
My vote is definitely with shoeshine! Funny and cute:)
Post a Comment