Well I finally decided to join the YMCA here. I love the fact that I could work out at home, but it was getting hard to do with the kids. They both know how to unlock the front door now and I was also afraid that they might hurt themselves while I was running. Anyway I get to my real story, I have always wanted to try a Zumba class. For those of you who don't know what it is, you can find videos online showing what it is like. i have been to two classes, but have had fun. It is kind-of funny though, most of the people in the class are older, like 70's or 80's, and they can shake their hips better than I can. The first time I went the kids were in the kid care, Aubrey was waiting for me at the pick up area because she thought that I wasn't coming back to get her. Mason was more than ok with being there, it was like a whole new set of toys for him to enjoy.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's fun your at a gym, I didn't like Zumba when I tried it, it is a good work out though! It would take a long time for me to get use to it! I think it's the same girl that use to teach at Alpha..Heidi I think.
Haha... Funny kids. I am so glad that you decided to join! Zumba sounds like lots of fun!
Post a Comment