We had our 7 year anniversary on Sunday, to which I would love to say that we did something fun. But wouldn't you know it, I was sick. Mason and I have had a stomach flu, no fun at all. I spent all day Saturday in bed and the bathroom. Sunday I was trying to get anything to stay in me. The nice thing was the fact that Richard was able to be home those days to help me. He helped with the kids and even cooked, when I reminded him that the kids do need to eat too. Needless to say I still have a few things to get for Christmas, which might not be gotten this year, and I never did get to any of our friends gifts (sorry Tab!). I was going to make cookies with the kids, but who in the world wants to do that when they are sick. For now I am starting to feel better, but the kids say that they don't feel good. All I am hoping is that we are all well for Christmas.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I actually ran out of cookies this year! I made them, but all my cousins and sisters ate them, I only had 8 to give their teachers!! They got a lot of presents, I felt dumb just getting them 4 little cookies! Dyl really wanted to give Aubrey cookies though!
Post a Comment