Thursday, November 20, 2008

Been a while

Sorry it has been a while since I have written, we have had Grandma and Grandpa Jensen down to visit us. They hit a good week, because it has been cold this week. I know, it isn't as cold as some of you, but for us it has been cold. We are in the upper 50's, lower 60's. I even bought hats and gloves for the kids today. Laugh all you want, but we are kind-of getting use to the warm weather. I can honestly say I don't miss the winters back out west. Anyway, we were able to do a lot of this while they were here. We went to the beach a couple of times, rode the trolley tour, played a lot, and one of the highlights was seeing the space shuttle launch. It was a night launch, which was even better. We were as close as we could get, not as close as we were last time, but it was still fun to go see. I have pictures, but they are on the other computer, so be prepared for the next time I post, it will be pictures.

1 comments:

CMHill said...

I love that the kids were the pumpkins. So cute. I'm jealous of the weather you guys are having, but it isn't as cold here as it was last year at this time!