Here's something fun. Instead of carving pumpkins this year we decided to let the kids be the creative ones and draw on some small pumpkins usually used for pies. I thought we may have some paint or something that would be permanent but all we ended up having was washable markers. This ended out being quite fun because it gave them an opprotunity to draw one face and then erase it and draw another. It's a good thing that those markers perform as stated because as the fun progressed the children became the pumpkins. Aubrey loved it. Mason didn't realize what I was doing at first and when he saw himself in the mirror he sighed "OH GOSH, Not again!" and ran into the bathroom to clean his face off. There's a well trained kid, you can tell it's happened before.
Friday, October 31, 2008
2 Little Pumpkins
Posted by Richard at 6:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun!!! The kids look like they had a blast... I would to if I could draw on my face ;) I can't believe how big they are getting! They are so stinkin' cute! Happy Halloween! Steve and I miss you all!
That's awesome!!!! So, so funny!!!
I absolutely LOVE this post! How cute! You are such good parents to let your kids be creative; most would be too scared of the mess!
ummmm...where's the pics of Richard and Janelle with their faces drawn on?!
Post a Comment