I've taken a little more interest in our blog page recently and so I figured I would post something. Today was our primary program in church today therefore, Aubrey and I traded spots so I got to spend time sitting with Jenell (Which I really miss doing) and she got to sit on the stand. Our program was really well done and Aubrey had a small line she needed to say ("Jesus Christ is my Savior.") Seeing her up there saying her line so proudly made me tear up instantly. She was so cute saying it too, instead of saying "Savior" she says "Sabor." I loved it. Tonight we also had a small family celebration for Mason's birthday which I'm posting pictures from as well as pictures from our 5K and family fair at the school. Also, I want to express my appreciation and thankfulness for the supportive comments and encouragement I've received in regards to school.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Richards First Post
Posted by Richard at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What?! Richard got teary eyed? NO WAY ;)
You two look so good! Can I come to Florida!? Haha
Post a Comment