Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy

It has been forever since I have had a few minutes to write, so I thought I would tell you a few things a have learned this week.

1. It is not the greatest idea in the world to clean a paper shredder with scissors.

2. Anyone can do a 5K, really it isn't that bad.

3. Why in the world do we pay to be able to do a 5K, no really I am playing to do something that I do like every day for free. But I do get a t-shirt and a cool number to hang on my wall.

4. When Mason starts crying and throwing a fit, he is way beyond a nap. It is time to get home and put him down.

5. Mason loves to pretend fish. He even liked being Scobby-doo, so cute (thanks Mom). I now have pictures, just have to get them off my camera.

6. 2 hours in nursery can be a very long time, very long. For all of you who have kids or will have kids in nursery, your nursery leaders deserve treats sometimes, or even a hug and tell them that they do a good job.

7. Sunday naps are the best! The bad part is trying to get to sleep Sunday night.

8. It's a good thing that your kids are cute. Enough said on that one.

9. When the weather turns is the best, being able to sleep with the window open is my favorite.

10. It seems like you finish one busy week and there is another one waiting right there for you.

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

These are hilarious! I'm so proud you ran a 5K--it always sounded so intimidating! I soooo empathize with you about nursury. Two hours with Sunbeams aint no walk in the park either; but I still think your job is 10 times harder.

jjensen said...

Hey there--I'll really be thinking about you in nursery in November!! We will only have 1 hour in nursery--they are putting a new floor in our cutural hall so there is no place for Sunday School! So we will have short nurserys for a month! What about the scissors in the paper shreder? Hoping it was the kids not you!!!!