Friday, October 3, 2008

The big day!

Today was the big day for Richard's test. We all woke up really early this morning, all but Aubrey she sleeps through anything. I am thinking that is a nap day for sure. But Richard passed his tests! Yea, I will be able to see my husband for like a week before he heads out to do his internships. He is getting closer to the end, really the time has gone fast.

On another note, I was making pancakes for the kids this morning. Aubrey told me that she wanted a cat one. Well, I am no good at making them at all. So I told her that I tried, but I couldn't make one. She made a sighing noise, put her head down and told me that I was ruining her life. She is 3 going on 16. All I want to know is where she learns these things. I told her that it makes me sad when she tells them these things. So after breakfast she tole me that she was sorry and she loves me but she really needs a cat, a real one.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Ha Ha ha! She really is 3 going on 16 isn't she?! Tell Richard good job from us!

Chelsea said...

Ah ha ha. That is the best. My little niece is a drama queen! I totally know what I am getting her for Christmas ;)
As for Rick, congrats to him.. and thanks for waking me up at 5:00 AM! Sheesh! ;)

jjensen said...

Congratulations Richard--we all knew you could do it!

Hey Tell Aubrey that you do have a cat--she just lives at Grandma's house--Whiskers is your cat...Jenell!

Anonymous said...

Finally- it has taken me forever to post. Congratulations!! Sounds to me that Aubrey has a little of you in her. I am just enough older to remember what a drama queen you were!!

The Steeds said...

I just love the pancake story! It really made me laugh. You are such a great sport in trying to make creative pancakes! Props to you.