Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shoes

Sorry there haven't been pictures, our camera is dead and it is on Richard's to do list which won't happen until after this week. So here goes my long thoughts. I love shoes, who doesn't. But I have the hardest time finding running shoes. I think it is due to the fact that I can't spend the $100 on shoes. For the most part that means I find my running shoes when it is the last time you can get them and you will never be able to find them again. The pair I have now I got before Mason was born, so over 2 years. I need to replace them. We went to the outlet malls and I found a pair. Sad to say, but I wore them once and they have now been turned into my new pair of walking shoes. Even more sad to say I found another pair in my closet which had them same problem. I run in them once and I pull a muscle that kills. It is the long one in your leg, can't remember the name. Thinking about it I should have just gone to a running store, spent the money on a good pair of shoes and not have these two other pair I can't run in. At least my running shoes don't have holes in them. For now it is back on the hunt for a good pair.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Running shoes are definatly the hardest shoes to find. I try to hit up the Nike outlets. Good luck on your search.

Chelsea said...

:( Sorry. I have realized that sometime you just need to spend the money. You deserve some good shoes darn it!

Anonymous said...

I am still in love with Brooks. Especially the trail running ones. Good luck!!!