Monday, September 15, 2008

Big move

Mason is starting to get big enough that we decided to move him out of his crib. Aubrey moved to the top bunk and Mason on the bottom. Aubrey doesn't seem to mind it at all. We do have to make sure that she falls asleep in bed because it is really hard to lift her into her bed. As for Mason, he starts in his bed but doesn't want to sleep in there. The other morning we found him asleep in my orange chair that is next to my bed. He told me that he doesn't want to sleep in his bed, he wants to sleep with me. So now I have the fun of getting him to sleep in his own bed. I am thinking about getting him so cool bedding that he will like, like Scooby-doo. I tried to get pictures of him in the orange chair, but our carmera was dead.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Bunk beds! I wish I had one when I was little. you should totally get Mason cool bedding. It really makes the biggest difference. Like with me for example... I got a higher thread count for my sheets and now I always want to be in my bed. (If only I was little an dcould do it again.) Does he still like Sponge Bob?

The Steeds said...

How fun! However, I do not envy the challenge of getting Mason to sleep in his bed-- Spencer was more fun than I could handle. Please keep us posted on what happens.