Saturday, September 20, 2008

Funny

So, as I wrote before, Mason doesn't want to sleep in his own bed. For the most part I can hear the kids when they get up, the mothers curse. Richard will never hear them. I am pretty sure that he thought the kids have been sleeping through the night since they were born. Anyway, I must have been really tired last night, because I had no idea that Mason had gotten up. In the middle of the night I turned over and push something off the bed. OK, I pushed Mason off the bed. He feel on the floor, kind-of cried a little and then climbed right back into my bed. I guess that didn't stop him from wanting to sleep with us.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That is so funny! I am wiping tears from my eyes! Jamie thought it was funny too. We'll be laughing about that one for a while!

Chelsea said...

Haha. Poor Mason. I love that he just crawled right back in bed.