One thing I have really enjoyed with having a girl is the clothes. There are the cutest clothes for girls and trust me Aubrey has more than enough to last her for a while. We have decided that she is old enough to dress herself and get herself ready. This has been one hard thing for me. I know the clothes that go together and the cute things and she has the things she likes. The other day we let her decide everything she was going to wear. She had on a blue and white stripped dress, pink cropped pants, brown scooby-doo socks, and her white Ariel shoes. I really wanted to take back in her room and change her, but she picked everything herself and put it all on. I use to think parents that let their kids go out like this in public were crazy, but now I am one of those parents.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aubrey is so cute she can pull any thing off.
Post a Comment