Saturday, September 6, 2008

One long week

I can honestly say that I have had a really long week, really long. I have been sick for over a week and the kids have been right there with me. I went into the doctor and was told I had pink eye, how in the world do you have pink eye and no red eyes. Hey, what do I know I didn't go to med school. So the kids have been put on the eye drops to because they had the same stuff, but again no red eyes. Alright we had them for a day, I'll give the doctors that one but only that one. Because I am now on my four day of a headache. I will tell you it is no fun at all. I am starting wonder if I manage to get the doctors who, will, don't know anything at all. I can look this stuff up on the internet and know just as much as they do. At least I go back in on Monday and I know that will be paying more for this one, I just hope that I can get rid of whatever I have. The hard part comes to tomorrow, do I go to nursery or not. It would be a lot easier, but there is only two of us in there and it is a hard calling to get people to fill in for you.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Icky! Sorry you have pink eye. As for your Nursery problem... all you have to say is that you have pink eye and I'm sure someone will fill in. Get better!