Mason was up this morning and honestly I was trying to stay in bed for as long as I could. He left our bedroom, but soon came back. He dropped the stuff he had in his hands and started to say that he wanted me to come look. Well whatever I was to come and look at moved to our bathroom. Mason started to say spider. Well for all the love I have for spiders I really wasn't jumping out of bed to get it, that and I knew that it would be gone before I got there. I got out of bed and Mason was still chasing his spider around my bathroom, very crazy because there are a lot of places for them to hide. That was when I saw his spider, it was a huge cockroach. I mean huge and I wasn't wanting to kill it. I made Richard get out of bed to help me. All I can say is gross.
We also had another visitor to our home tonight. We had to run a few places and it was raining like crazy. When we got home a little frog decided to follow us into our house. It hopped right into our front closet. Richard had to move everything out to get him out. At least that isn't one of the animals on Aubrey's list that she wants.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Not for the faint of heart
Posted by Goates' Family at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your house sounds like a Zoo! ;) That is pretty gross though. I love how Mason was chasing it. Cute little guy. Tell Aubrey that if she comes to my house she can see my animals!
Ha! Funny! There is a roach in our garage that I see every morning, but don't want to kill because of the "crunch!" So I call her Rosy the Roach and just hope she never finds her way in!
Haven't seen one lately- one of the advantages of 32 degree weather!!
Eww. We had some difficulties with cockroaches when we first moved to this house here. Thankfully it is all taken care of.
Post a Comment