Richard told me last night that our blog was sad. So I thought I would write a little bit since I am slowing cleaning the kitchen, long story and I am still mad about it. I haven't put anything on here, because I still have no idea where our pictures are and I forget how to get to them. And I have been trying to get the house moved around for when the baby comes. We have had a lot going on and still do, but I am hoping to get at least my room and the kids room done before July, here's hoping. In other school news, Aubrey has one day left, next week. Kind-of sad, I love where she is now and hate for her to have to move on. Richard is super busy and we are lucky some days to talk to him, today will be one of those days. He takes his big national exam on Saturday, we hoping that he will pass. I only want to have to go through this stress and money once. But I need to get some more in the kitchen done before I have to go and get Aubrey, so I will try to get some pictures on here.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell Rick good luck on his exam! AND to clean up his own mess! Sheesh.
I am so excited for baby to come!!! She needs to get here sooner :)
If you ever need to really see a sad blog, just direct yourself my way. I keep thinking that I will have more time to update and check-in but guess the whole blogging thing is not that big of a priority for me. Good luck getting everything ready- what a task. Wish we were closer so I could help. Sure miss seeing and talking with you!!!
Post a Comment