Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally...

So still no pictures, Richard has been busy with school and I forget to ask him about them when he is home. But what I do have is a Mason story, yes we do have another child beside Aubrey. We took the kids to the pool yesterday, it was a lot easier than going to the beach. Mason was normal Mason and wouldn't let go of either one of us. For some reason he decided that he wanted to swim while we were there. That is what he spent the next hour doing. For some reason my kids think that you have to have your whole self in the water to swim. He had me sit on the stairs near him and he would put his whole body in the water and kick to me. Some where in all of this he decided that he was going to walk around the pool, which ended in him stopping in the middle and climbing in. This started a whole new game for him. He would jump into me and then swim to the wall. He would let me get him and then let go so he could swim back. It was a whole new turn of events for me and I think that he enjoyed some of the freedom as well. Here's hoping that he will remember this the next time we go. And just so some of you feel better about your weather, it was 93 degrees here today, but felt like 107. We spent the morning at the splash park and now inside staying cool. All I can say is it is hot.

3 comments:

Rob and Vienna said...

Aw, Mason is so cute, even though I've never seen him in real life. Wish we could come down and visit you guys. Maybe someday when we don't have work or school, and when we have the money to do it...I'm thinking that day may never come. But we can dream :)

jjensen said...

Good job Mason!!
Before too long you will have two going down the water slides!
Your weather sounds hot--are you sure you can't wait till it cools down to have your baby????

Nicolette said...

Your kids are like little fish! They are so natural in the water.