I really was going to put pictures up, but the hard drive they are on will not come up. So I will have to tell a bit sorry. We have been busy the last couple of weeks and it seems like it will go on like this until the kid comes. Aubrey finished up school last week, I am going to miss her going there. It was a very good school and her teachers were great. I also had her in swim lessons at the YMCA. I have decided that she is part fish. She loves to swim, not just a little but get your whole head under water and go. She spent the two weeks of lessons trying to swim across the pool by her self so she could go down the water slides. She was final able to get it. I should tell you that the pool is used by the swim teams here, so it is a good length for a four year old. Now I am doing lessons with Mason and trying to get him not so scared of the water. He could care less, he just likes to play and hold on as tight to mom as he can. Aubrey was also in T-ball this last month and basketball this month. She liked doing the T-ball, but she is having a harder time with basketball. Now she is telling us that she wants to do ballet. I just have to find some place that is cheap and I can back out of if she decides that she doesn't like it. As for Mason he just wants to do everything that Aubrey does and has gotten really good at throwing fits. Needless to say he spends a great deal of time on his bed.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment