Mason has been having a hard week. I wish that I had pictures to put up, but they are not on the computer yet. But we went out on Monday night and when it came time for Mason to go back in his car seat he decided that he didn't want to. So he threw his head around and hit it on the door. He managed to get it really good. It bruised right away and even has a little cut on it. Aubrey was crying just as hard as Mason, due to the fact that she doesn't like blood. Mason also had a doctor’s appointment the next day. That meant that he had to have his 18 month shots. I have to hold him while a nurse gives him the shots, which can be really hard. The first one he kicked his leg and the needle came out so they had to do it again. The best was Aubrey crying in the background because she didn't want him to get boo boos. All I could do was tell her to sit in a chair and not look. When they were done I got Mason dresses and put him done and told him that we could go get him a sucker. He was done crying just like that and ready to go. Aubrey cried until we got to the car and they didn't even do anything to her. Last night Mason also got his toe in a door and it started to bleed, again Aubrey was crying because there was blood. Mason just sat there and looked at it. I just can't wait to see if anything else happens to him this week.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Poor Mason
Posted by Goates' Family at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aren't you glad that we seem to be able to get over that blood thing when we become moms. I can remember doing the same thing with Jason, and now I find I am the one comforting those that don't like others to be hurt. It sounds like you have had an exciting week and not in a good way. Too bad it is only half over!! Good luck.
Jamie
Post a Comment