So Mason got over his cough and now I am right back where we started before he had croup. Poor kid, I think that he is going to be sick for the rest of his life. Aubrey has made a new friend this week as well. Ok she makes a new friend like everyday, but at least she if friendly. But we have been playing with this little girl and the lady who baby-sits her. It has been a nice change because I have been try to keep Mason out of the water until I find out what is wrong with him. She has two girls who have breathing problems as well, so it has been nice to get advice from someone who has gone through all of this. I also got Aubrey signed up for swim lessons this summer, we shall see how those go, she starts them next month. We also won concert tickets for this weekend. They are to someone named Corey Smith, I have never heard of him. But it will be fun to get out and do a grownup thing for once. We also got the package that Jam sent yesterday. The kids love it; it was like Christmas for them. Mason calls the car a cho-cho. And I can't decide who likes wearing the green shoes more, Aubrey or Mason. Thanks so much for the box! Other than that the weather is starting to warm up and we have started to use the air conditioner less. Yes you can all laugh at us, but it seems to Mason's breathing worse, so we decided to see if we can help him this way. We still run it, but it about the time our house is 83 and then we turn it off fir the night. Really we are doing it to save money as well. That is our fun and excitement so far, but I will have pictures of the green shoes to put up later.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have never heard of that guy before. Hopefully he is good. What kind of music does he do/sing? Have fun!
Post a Comment