Monday, July 14, 2008

crazy morning

Mason woke up screaming this morning well before 7:00. That is very unlike him. So into my room he came, I was hoping that he would go back to sleep. I asked him if he had a bad dream and he told me yes and then I asked him what it was about and he said bugs. Poor kid. Well needless to say he wouldn't go back to sleep. Then around 9:00 he was really grumpy, so I told him that he needed to go back to his bed and go to sleep. So he climbed back into his bed and went to sleep, how nice is that. I even was able to have a few minutes to myself before Aubrey woke up. Later we were getting ready to go swimming and I was brushing Aubrey's hair, something that neither of us really enjoy. Wouldn't you know it, but there was a big thing of gum in there. Such a pain, now she is grounded from gum for a while.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Gum in hair. Never a good thing. That must have been such a mess to get out. Did you have to cut it out?

Teresa said...

WD-40 my dear friend. Trust me it is a mothers best friend when it comes to gum! Ask mom if you don't trust me! HAHAHAHA She had to use it on my hair all the time when I was young. Works wonders!

Chelsea said...

Poor Aubrey. I hope you didn't have to cut off her long blonde locks.