For some reason I let Mason get a small bat. He loves it when he gets to play with it, but for the most part it stays where he can't hit anything or anyone. Trust me the small plastic bats still hurt when you are hit with them. He is really cute to watch to ready to hit the ball and even does some times. I guess that is why I get it out for him and then end up taking it right back.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Watch out world
Posted by Goates' Family at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! He should be Bam Bam for Halloween. I sure do miss the kids. Give them my love!
He looks so cute! It is growing up to be quite handsome!
What a little stud! I love the Taco Bell cup on the counter too! Gotta love TB
Oh my goodness, Mason is so big. Your kids look so cute. Teresa told us about your blog so we thought we'd check it out! You guys looks great.
We are so excited to see you! Can't wait to spend time with you and the kids.
Post a Comment