This has been a Sunday to remember, this is one of the first times that I haven't come home felling stressed and sick of kids. I would love to say that it was an easy Sunday in nursery, but it wasn't in the least bit. I think that all of my kids ended up in the time out chair at least once today. Some more than once and I think that there were only two kids that didn't have to sit there. Mason was hit with a truck that another kid throw and started to bleed. That about describes how the kids were today. But for some reason it just didn't seem to bother me today. I only wish I know what the difference was, because then I could be this way every week. And don't get me wrong, I love my calling. I was told the other day that my 6 months is closer to an end. So I told them that I would stay in as long as they need me, must have been crazy that day. But really I do love it, and I feel like I am just starting to get into things and get things going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow--flying trucks in nursery! We don't have that problem here--yet! I don't even have a time out chair--glad that our nursery kids aren't quite as wild as yours! I probably wouldn't last very long in my calling! Keep up the good work and keep enjoying your calling!
Jenell, you are a far better person then I will ever be. I would HATE that calling with a passion. Props to you!
Post a Comment