Well I wish that you all would be so much fun reading this, but really we are boring. Mason decided to take a really long nap and Aubrey and I went swimming during this time. We almost didn't go, there was a creepy looking guy hanging out there and no one else was there. But a family came and saved me from having to crush Aubrey's fun. The creepy guy was one that Richard ran into the other day, the guy told Richard that if he ever needed any drugs he was the guy. Super, just what we need around here. We had some left over fireworks from last year, well sparklers, which the kids loved. I was trying to take pictures, but had no batteries. We decided not to go to the fireworks, because Aubrey was tired and we didn't fell like fighting the crowds or even thinking about driving downtown. The streets here are really bad, no I mean it, and they close half of them during the fourth. The other reason why we didn't go is because Mason is scared of loud noises. We also went to Walmart, it a magnet. Our DVD player finally completely died, so we went to get a new one. So there you have our really fun day. Well Richard worked on his homework. I have decided that we are the most boring people in the world and I don't have any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment